Tuesday 6 April 2010

Archie and his accident.


What a day it has been today!

Archie fell from the computer chair, I picked him up as he was crying and cuddling him better when I looked down at my arm, it was covered in blood. My immediate reaction was to compress it with a dry towel and phone for an ambulance. I then rang my younger sister and she came round straight away. All the while I had left my older sister wondering what had happened as I had been on the phone to her when it happened and only managed to tell her that I needed an ambulance. The paramedics came rather quickly and cleaned him up. They advised me he needed it gluing back together and that the waiting times were much shorter at the walk in centre than a&e so they rang them to say we were on our way.

Archie seems absolutely fine now although I am going to check he is still responsive during the night. He has been such a brave boy today, so proud of him. x

No comments:

Post a Comment