Saturday 27 November 2010

A while since I posted

I am sat awake in my bed, dreading the thought of trying to get to sleep as I have a bad chest and spent the majority of last night coughing.

So as I sat considering what I could do with my time in the attempt to make myself very sleepy, I realised perhaps I should type out a post as it has been a couple of months since my last and a fair bit longer since anything regular.

If I am completely honest, I have no true explanation as to why I haven’t written any posts, I have had time to although it has been an odd few months of my life with various things occupying my mind. I haven’t been physically busy however my mind at times has worked overtime.

I have recently found that I am struggling to get into a routine with anything, perhaps if I begin to blog frequently again, I may be able to reflect back and consider how I have managed to find myself in this routine-less hole.

Here’s to hoping I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment