Monday 6 September 2010

6th September 2010

It seems the summer holidays are coming to an end tomorrow, with my children back to school and Archie's first visit to nursery.
I know Archie will settle into nursery very well, I still am not overly looking forward to it as I already know how much I am going to miss him. I have to say though, I am quite looking forward to getting back to routine as the last few weeks has seen a major change in my life so it will be nice to get things back to normal.

As I was driving to my sisters this morning to pick up my niece and nephew for the day, I received a phone call telling me Archie's trike was going to be delivered. I managed to raise more than enough funds from the sponsored pyjama week I did with a lot of help from other people taking part in other various things. Really looking forward to seeing his face when it arrives, he is going to love having his very own mode of transport!!


No comments:

Post a Comment