Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sponsored Pyjama Week

I was recently given a quote for a specialized trike for Archie. The quote was £1084. Not a sum of money I can afford to pay out for a trike. So over the last few weeks, I have been thinking about various ways to try and raise the funds.
Archie's dad is holding a fun day at our local working mens club in 5 weeks and a local football team have already held a charity match and have said they will donate half of the funds, (£80) to us towards it.
I now plan to wear my pj's for 5 days, Monday to Friday and I have already had £85 worth of sponsors.
I am feeling very hopeful to raise a fair bit towards the goal amount.

When I decided to do it, I had in mind that I would be doing school runs, shopping and hospital trips in my pyjamas but I didn't realise that I had my driving test that week so I will also be doing my driving test in my pj's and have rang the test centre to check that it will be okay.

I am so excited about this x

No comments:

Post a Comment