Monday 8 March 2010

Tiesto – Kaleidoscope Tour 2010

Friday night was the night I ventured to Sheffield with my fella and a few of his mates to go and see Tiesto live. Being the first ever time I have been to such a gig, I really didn’t know what to expect and by the time we were nearly there, I was so excited yet a little but nervous.
I made sure I had my flat shoes in my bag for when my feet began to ache and had some pro plus in my bag just in case I got tired from all the dancing.
As it happens, the night was amazing and we danced for 5 hours straight, I didn’t need to change my shoes until half an hour before the end and I hadn’t even needed the pro plus, I was just so happy to be dancing about in my own little world to the music.

It was truely fantastic! Will definitely be wanting to do that again. x
Photo195
One of the many photos I took during the night …

No comments:

Post a Comment