Tuesday 25 October 2011

Toothache!

For almost a week now, I have been struggling with my top left wisdom tooth coming through and it is now inflamed. I have visited the dentist who have prescribed me antibiotics and want to see me again next week to discuss what will happen next as they say it is coming through at a funny angle. I'm really not looking forward to that.

The pain has been unbelievable but my doctors have now prescribed me some stronger painkillers (cocodamol 30-500)which are at least taking the edge off for me. They are also making me extremely drowsy and my body feels very heavy which in an odd way feels nice! I can't really take these during the day though as it would be impossible to look after the children.

Oh well, we can't have it all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment